Staff Application

Papadog616

What is your Discord name with # and numbers?

2).
What is your Minecraft in game name?
ThreeSharpSwords (recently changed) Itz_Wyatt (old name)

3). What is your time zone?
CST

4). How old are you?
13 Almost 14

5). Do you have any punishment history? If so, what was the past 3 punishments?
I was once banned on a survival minecraft server for saying a different servers name in general chat (advertising)

6). Tell us about yourself!
I am a 13 year old kid who loves to play hockey and video games i'm from minnesota.

7). Why should you be staff on our server?
I think you should make me a member of your staff team because I have always loved playing on this server. I have played on this server for a very long since before it died since the whole player base left I left with it. Now seeing the server getting back up i want to help make this server popular and fun again. i have always enjoyed this type of server and always knew playing minecraft was all about fun and exploring with friends but this will put a new spin onto that having a real responsibility is something i am looking for to to get more experience so i can be a big member of this community.

8). What would differentiate you from other staff?
I have always enjoyed giving new player pointers and other tips of knowledge of how to be good and grow to become better. I would like to play a part in helping this server grow and develop.

9).
Anything else would you like to add?
I am not afraid of talking using my mic. I am active on discord almost everyday. I am able to be on the server for at least a few hours everyday probably more.

10). Did you read the whole application thread in its entirety? (There's 2 parts to the application process, be sure to read it all.)
Yes

Last edited: