Helper's application

totore

1) Username : AMARONNEPUMPEJ#5985
2) IGN: FSK_Sapobully
3) Timezone: Europe
4) 15
5) No i haven't
6) I am a 15 year old boy who attends a scientific high school, I love going out with friends, playing sports and playing. I have been playing minecraft since 2013 and it has always been my favorite game.
7)I have been helper of many Italian servers. I believe that this server needs an Italian helper as there are many Italians and this would lead to a greater expansion of the server here in Italy as well. In addition to Italian, of course I also speak English well. I like helping people and I have a good knowledge of the mode as I have been playing pitforge for many years becoming one of the strongest on the server.
8)I am Italian (so I speak several languages) and I am a very nice and sociable person and I am always ready to help everyone
9) I think i've said everything :)
10) Yes i did

DeathMercenary

PrismForge Owner
Admin
Staff Team
PrismLogo 980x560.pngWe appreciate you for taking interest in becoming apart of our Staff Team.
Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED for 1 or more of the following reasons:
- Not active enough in game
- Not active enough on discord
- Not enough effort* in your application
- Lack of maturity
- Applied too recently after previous application
- Have been recently punished for breaking the rules.
- Not meeting the requirements
- Didn't follow the application Format

We respectfully decline your application, and hope you learn from our requirements, and hope to see you again in applications at some point in the future!

Feel free to apply again in 1 month! Make sure to go over the requirements before applying.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

*For applications, we expect users to take time in completing them, and answering each question with as much detail as possible.