Application as a helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

xActionReplayZz

1). What is your Discord name with # and numbers?

My Discord name is xActionReplayZz#1616

2). What is your Minecraft in game name?

My Username is xActionReplayZz

3). What is your time zone?

My timezone is CEST

4). How old are you?

I am currently 19 years young and will be 20 in June.

5). Do you have any punishment history? If so, what was the past 3 punishments?

On Prismforge I have no bans/warnings/mutes yet.

I got a ban for hacking on Hypixel 2 years ago. Then I decided to switch to labymod for good and haven't had any bans since.

6). Tell us about yourself!

I am Alex 19 from Germany. I'm currently doing my training to become a merchant. In my free time, I like to play tennis, video games or watch Netflix.

7). Why should you be staff on our server?

I have a lot of experience in RPG Faction. On Prismforge there are many new features that I like very much, which is why I decided to switch to this server.

I would like to answer short questions so that the admins do not have to deal with the questions that keep bothering them.
There are currently better tasks than answering recurring questions. Like fixing bugs, for example.

I am german and english typing, very friendly, very helpful, and also able to criticize. (see more at point 9)

8). What would differentiate you from other staff?

What distinguishes me is the way of communication. I have never received a chat mute. Since I've been playing factions for a long time, there are no questions I can't answer. I enjoy helping new players and am not annoyed by recurring questions.
(Since I don't know the other staffs that well yet, it's difficult to judge.I always try to solve problems independently and in a solution oriented way.)

I also like to function as a mediator and arbitrator. If I notice major problems such as duplication or other fatal errors, I will immediately pass them to an admin.

9). Anything else would you like to add?

Because I come from Germany, I am naturally more fluent in the German language. I can write in English so that everyone can understand me. My only problem would be to speak English fluently in Discord, for example. Since the majority speaks German, I don't think that's the biggest problem.

DeathMercenary

PrismForge Owner
Admin
Staff Team
We appreciate you for taking interest in becoming apart of our Staff Team.
Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED for 1 or more of the following reasons:
- Not active enough in game
- Not active enough on discord
- Not enough effort* in your application
- Lack of maturity
- Applied too recently after previous application
- Have been recently punished for breaking the rules.
- Not meeting the requirements
- Didn't follow the application Format

We respectfully decline your application, and hope you learn from our requirements, and hope to see you again in applications at some point in the future!

Feel free to apply again in 1 month! Make sure to go over the requirements before applying.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

*For applications, we expect users to take time in completing them, and answering each question with as much detail as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.